Baccarat is known to be one of the games for the cards which is quite popular from the 19th century with many people wanting to know how to play baccarat for money (เล่นบาคาร่าอย่างไรให้ได้เงิน). It is believed that, it is a game which has been around since the 15th century in Italy. The table for playing baccarat is one of the features that is most recognizable of the game, and there are a lot of things that you need to know about it. From the various types of the table, to who is going to sit where the guide explains what you should know regarding the baccarat table:
Newbie guide to baccarat
A card game which is favorite chanced of most gamblers, the baccarat is played online and in land casinos throughout the globe. The object of the game is to ensure that you get a score which happens to be close to a 9 from the cards which have been dealt.
- The tens, the queens and the jack and the king = 0
- Ace = 1
- Card number 2 to 9 – have the same value
The baccarat is known to be played between the players who sat at the baccarat table and it is normally up to 14 players who can sit at any given time and the banker. The betting rounds for baccarat are known as the coups and you can be able to make three bet types – the tie, the banker and the player. Each of them have different house edge and odds
- The player = 1:1
- The banker: house edge of 8:1, player edge of 1.24%
- The tie: 8:1
Quick guide to the baccarat rules
The rules of the baccarat are quite straightforward with each coup held at the baccarat table that begin with the player and the banker being dealt at least two cards. The dealer has only extra cards with the progressing of the betting rounds. There are other specific rules for the banker and the player regarding how to deal extra cards.
The rules to the player bet
- In case it happens that the first two cards have a total of between 0 and 5, then a third card has to be dealt
- In case the two cards which are dealt have a total of between 6 and 7, then the player stands
The banker bet rules
- If it happens that the player stands, they have to follow the same rules as the player where it acts depending on the total achieved
- In case the player got dealt the third card, then the next action of the dealer will depend on the total of the two cards that were dealt first and the third card of the player. And if the total is:
- 2 then the banker gets dealt with the third card irrespective of the third card of the player.
- 3 then the banker has to take a third card not unless the third card of the player was an 8
- 4 the banker has to draw again if the third card of the player was one of the 2,3,4,5,6 and 7